The Rise of Facebook Pt.1 The Rise of Facebook Pt.1

Part 2, please. This was pretty imaginative. I liked it quite a bit.

killourkid responds:

part 2 is already on newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595021, i hope you like it! thanks for the high score!

--Orange-- --Orange--

Good job but...

The story seemed to be a simplified version of the movie Pleasantville. It looks pretty great for 48 hours or work, but I cant get passed the fact that the idea is not as original as some of the other viewers seem to think (and that drives me kind of crazy). Based on animation I'm going to give it an 8. Im not impressed with the story though.

Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Have you ever chopped down a tree?

The way that businessman chopped the tree would have made it fall in the opposite direction. This simple flaw pisses me off and because of it im only going to give you a five out of five. Fuck ass...do your research, damn it.

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

Nice!

When it first ended i thought, "Oh well, good animation, simple joke", BUT THEN THE BEAR CAME! AND OH SHIT I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AND LAUGHED.

Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

Brilliant

Damn man, im so glad i saw this. Thank you.

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

FUCK

This shit better be some kind of sick joke....I don't like the new RULES on the BBS...I can't fucking post!

The Final Act The Final Act

Holy shit!

That was just pure genius! Thank you for making that, it really brightened up my day!

Darfur Satire Shorts Darfur Satire Shorts

Hmm

Ive heard of shit like this happening, but now that it was put into a cartoon...GRRR im fucking pist now. God damnit why the fuck arent we there instead of iraq?? This makes no fucking sense whatsoever. fuck balls and fuck the russians, they are all cunts

Global Warming? Global Warming?

Nice

I liked this cartoon a-lot. I mean the animation sucked and shit, but good job with spreading the truth. Fucking Global Warming...that shit is for cock suckers.

ICP - C.P.K's ICP - C.P.K's

it was good

the only problem is that it was ICP, who listens to that stuff after the 6th grade? well any way, it was a well made flash and worthy of NG